Sunday, May 22, 2005

Bienvenido!

bienvenido a mi 'blog!' yo escribo este 'blog' para mi familia y mis amigos mientras estoy en ecuador. =) (pero yo escribire en ingles en el futuro...jaja)
chao mis amores,
~gina~

welcome to my 'blog!' I am writing this 'blog' for my family and my friends while I am in ecuador. =) (but i will write in english in the future...haha)
see you later my loves,
~gina~

3 comments:

~gina~ said...

i am leaving a comment for my own blog...ah well! =D

Unknown said...

Were you feeling left out. It's okay. I'll write this comment. :)

Love you
aimee

p.s. BE SAFE IN ECUADOR

Jamie J said...

:-) it'd be coo if you wrote occasionally in spanish so i can try to figure out what you're saying...but post a translation below it! i'll miss you but i know you'll have fun and learn a lot. UMMA!Love always
-jamie