"Taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man who takes refuge in him." Psalms 34:8
In less than 3 hours, I will be on my way to the airport and then soon off to Ecuador! Mummy greeted me by saying 'hola' this morning...how fabulous. =) Everything is packed...I took copies of all my important documents and cards...including my Starbucks card...just in case!......just kidding. =) I think I'm ready to go!
The next post will be in Ecuador so please keep me in your prayers folks...I will miss everyone and you will definitely be in my thoughts, hearts, and prayers.
Chao mis amores!
~gina~
"So keep'em coming these lines on the road
And keep me responsible be it a light or heavy load
And keep me guessing with these blessings in disguise
And I'll walk with grace my feet and faith my eyes"
-Caedmon's Call "Faith my Eyes"
3 comments:
You are missed already but for me its like you're still in b-more since i don't see you being in LI and all....just remember one visit home and my second visit you're THERE!!!! amazing :-)
ooh la la! una respuesta de mi hermana! te vere cuando yo regreso!
te amo jamie! (dijo: hai-me)
gina
i got nothing on what you wrote but i think you're talking about me and i will not let that go...wait till you come home i have a "present" for you gina (dijo: hi-na!)lol!
Post a Comment