So here are the following things I´ve learned/I will miss/I have been reminded of - (in no particular order and it will be added to as I think of more things)
And of course...it is in the form of a list....=)
I love my family (MC-JA). Francia Ducos. Ecuatorianos. Español. Cultura. Lunch for $2. Internet cafès. Greetings...no matter who you are. Buenos Dias. Buenas Tardes. Buenas Noches. La clinica de La Raya. Hospital Militar. Hospital Eujenio Espejo. Maternidad Isidro Ayora. Los doctores. Los enfermeros. Esperanza. La dedicaciòn de la gente en los hospitales aunque hay una falta de instumentos y medicinas. El trolle. El bùs. Los ayudantes que dicen las paradas en una voz rapida. 25 centavos para transportaciòn. Otavalo. Baños. Mindo. La Mitad del Mundo. Chirimoya. Salsa. `Los Capo`- la telenovela favorita de Francia. Jamon con queso. Quito Viejo. The walk up the hill to Francia´s house always put me out of breath. Katherine Mirro. Stephanie Cha. Rachel Peterson. Julie Topic. Sabiha Kazi. Anah Huggenvik. Janet Pollard. Tourists. Walking around with my bookbag in front of me. Hiking. Gus. Panedarias. Learning. El color de mi piel. SPF 50. I love my money belt. Paco el papagayo. Bicycles are my friend...even though the seats hurt. Waterfalls - Cascadas. Hostals. Wednesday night cinemark for $2. God is Good.
I´m out for now but I will add to this list as I think of more things....trust me...there is a LOT more. =)
Stephanie! She lived next door to us =o)
Two of my favorite people on the trip...Julie and Rachel.
With our host mom - Francia. =o)
Nuestra casa =o)...it's three floors...Francia's house takes up the bottom half.¡Chao mis cariños!
-gina-
No comments:
Post a Comment